Project Wonderful Sponser

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Book Two-- Accidentally Heroic: Manifestations is Almost Here!

Accidentally Heroic: Manifestation is coming soon!

Patient readers, as you know, it's been a long road to the elusive, "Book Two".  Almost two weeks ago, I filed the copyright.  Yesterday, I received the physical proof from Create Space.  As soon as I am done reviewing the proof for any issues, I will be announcing a release date.  Like book one, book two will initially be exclusive to paperback while I work on the Kindle/eReader formatting.

However, the perk of the delay on the Kindle Version of Accidentally Heroic: Manifestation is that, until the Kindle version is up and entered into KDP select, I can release a few of the early chapters to give readers a taste of what's to come.

In the meantime, here is a picture of book one and two side by side:


Warm Regards,
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment